If you tried this cheesecake, please share your experience making it. It shouldn’t. It’ll be sure to cure any craving for cheesecake and Oreos and will have you coming back for seconds and thirds! If you don’t use it, you’d want to replace it with something. This also means no water gets into a cheesecake that is in a water bath. Easy to follow and comes out delicious and very pretty. Hi! It has a rich and creamy texture, which allows for it to create some amazing desserts. It adds a sweet taste and smooth consistency to desserts. Any adjustments to the recipe? A gingersnap crust is topped with rich and creamy pumpkin cheesecake filling for a delicious dessert. The starch prevents the egg proteins from over-coagulating, giving you a creamier texture and helping prevent any cracks. It was the perfect balance of chocolaty sweetness and cheesy tartness. I’m not sure. As for the topping, you might want to do 1 1/2 recipes worth of the ganache to be able to cover a full 9×13. Cheesecake Filling Combining Cream Cheese & Condensed Milk. I’ve never tried that and wouldn’t have any idea how to advise. Or it could’ve been something else. I have made several no-bake cheesecakes with the traditional sweetened condensed milk and always find that it tastes a bit different, or noticeable. Using sweetened condensed milk in this recipe allows for an easy and delicious cheesecake. the topping or icing can be done with any flavoured whipped cream, but chocolate icing is used for this recipe. Now if only you could come up with a calorie free cheesecake. Top it with half of the quartered Oreos. then has sugar added to it, expanding its shelf life for over a year. how many come in a package? Hi just put it in the oven.. I’ll have to see how it turns out.. Thanks so much! 15. Mini Mint Chocolate Oreo Cheesecakes Remove the cheesecake from the springform pan and place on a serving dish. Add at least half of a can of condensed milk … By switching out the flavors, you can easily create new cheesecake … In addition to air bubbles creating cracks in cheesecakes, objects near the surface of a cheesecake while it bakes can also create cracks. Beat until very smooth. Made this last night and obviously had breakfast cheesecake. To make the ganache, place the white chocolate chips in a medium heat proof bowl. Did not do the ganache but all else was fabulous! Thanks again. I wouldn’t really recommend it. Though condensed milk would not taste good if you drink it from a can, it can taste amazing when added into recipes. Condensed milk is often used in ice cream, pies, cheesecakes, and puddings. Thanks Scott! Thanks , I’m so glad you enjoyed it! Been baking my way through your site and this Oreo Cheesecake recipe is divine! I’m not sure of baking time since I haven’t tried a smaller size but I’m guessing a 7 inch pan. That’s the only reason I can think of that it would break down, if you truly followed the recipe as written. Cover the beaker … Oreo Cheesecake Icebox Cake. I don’t know what I was thinking for some stupid reason today I was thinking the 24oz of cream cheese was only 2 packs.. And I didn’t realize till I was putting it in the water bath.. Also, you could reduce it, but I wouldn’t leave it out completely. I’ve tried this recipe and your Oreo cake recipe. So glad to hear you’ve enjoyed everything! The condensed milk then has sugar added to it, expanding its shelf life for over a year.eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'cakedecorist_com-box-3','ezslot_5',130,'0','0'])); Though condensed milk would not taste good if you drink it from a can, it can taste amazing when added into recipes. Fold in Cool Whip and your crushed OREO cookies. Can’t wait to try other recipes of yours. I would suggest reducing the baking time by a little bit. So just combine the Oreo crumbs with some melted butter and press it into your springform pan. By submitting this comment you agree to share your name, email address, website and IP address with Life Love Sugar. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing slowly to combine after each addition. If none of that bothers you, then you can. web browser that He loves Oreos and anything baked with Oreos. Do you know what temputure and time for a convection oven on bake? Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk - Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk is the magic ingredient that bakers have used for over 150 years to create great desserts. Can’t wait to try more flavors!! 3. Because of the strong flavor of cream cheese, I use more flavoring than in other desserts. Thanks for the recipe! I don’t know that it would necessarily ruin it, I’m just not entirely sure if it will firm up enough. No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Love your recipes! Your crust shows no signs of anything white and itt looks totally black. <3. The most important thing to remember is to have the cream cheese at room temperature. Only thing I did different was add in an extra bar of cream cheese. 18. Beat in the My family loved it! Beat in the condensed milk, adding a small amount at a time and scraping the sides with a rubber spatula as needed. CAN I USE CHOCOLATE CHIPS FOR GANACHE IF I CAN NOT FIND WHITE IN STORE? Then invert again (same process) onto plate or serving piece. Awesome! Probably a little more than 2 1/2 inches tall. I would check out this recipe for baking times. Glad you enjoy it. I make my no-bake Oreo chocolate cheesecake with loads of Oreo cookies, an Oreo crust, more Oreos and even some whipped cream! I’m not sure how many come in a package, but I’d get two – probably the family size just to be safe. I notice that my speed of the mixer is maximum speed high when mixing which I guess is the reason for the mixture disintegrates. It is my recommendation to use one so that your cheesecake doesn’t brown too much around the edges, crack or fall in the center while cooling. Better to thaw in the fridge? It should be a thick enough layer to keep the Oreos from floating to the top. It wasn’t complicated, instructions were extremely thorough and it tasted wonderful!!!! Could you please Your crust looks extremely black, so was just really questioning are you truly leaving the inside filling In when making the crust and the actuality like actual cheesecake m, Correction to my first question. They have become one of the most popular desserts, thanks to the several amazing variations that are made. It’s delicious, light and fluffy. Then I put the rack the cheesecake goes on on the next higher rack. Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Trifle add eggs, cream and vanilla, beat until light and fluffy. 19. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. You could potentially try it in a 9 x 13 pan, but you may need to make some adjustments, especially to the baking time. I’m not sure just how many packages, but I think two should do it. The speed isn’t necessarily the issue. It uses both Oreo crumbs and chopped Oreos, making this not just a vanilla cheesecake with some Oreos in it, but a true Oreo Cheesecake. No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake is one of the richest desserts I’ve ever made! Lovely recipe. No Bake Nutella Oreo Cheesecake Recipes From A Pantry vanilla extract, heavy whipping cream, fresh fruit, Nutella, mascarpone cheese and 4 more Condensed Milk Mousse As receitas lá de casa What I do is take a turkey pan and fill it with 1/2gallon’ish of water and put it on the 2nd lowest shelf run. I added the cut Oreos to the top of the whipped cream swirls. Only thing I did different was just put a shallow pan of water on rack right below cake instead of water bath. Separate Oreos, leaving 12 pcs w/o cream intact and round. I personally don’t think so, but some people seem sensitive to it, so it’s hard for me to say. You can leave out the mint part and you’ve got regular oreo minis. Creamy Baked Cheesecake. They have become one of the most popular desserts, thanks to the several amazing variations that are made. Add the salt, vanilla and sweetened condensed milk. Make them this Oreo cheesecake! This cheesecake also tastes great with fruit. Oreo Cheesecake Icebox Cake is loaded with layers of graham crackers, no bake cheesecake, and OREOS for an easy, no-bake dessert you’ll crave! Instead, it uses the combination of heavy whipping cream and greek yogurt to keep a good consistency. Put one Oreo in each cupcake liner. The famous Oreo cookie – chocolate-y goodness sandwiched together with creamy filling. Made this for Easter as my husbands 2 favourite things are Oreos and cheesecake. As to the cooling time: I started it off in the refrigerator and after 1 hour, moved it to the freezer for 15 minutes, then back to the refrigerator and repeated once. It’s usually best for 3 to 4 days, maybe 5 if we’ll covered. Tightly wrap the cheesecake in aluminum foil before placing it in the freezer. Adding a strawberry or raspberry sauce will also take this cheesecake to the next level, making it even harder to resist. In medium bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Blend thoroughly. It was amazing. Hi, i absolutely LOVE this recipe. You could certainly make it without one and see how it turns out. Heat the heavy cream just until it begins to boil. Worked like a charm. Your cheesecake looks delicious and tempting. It’s also very likely to crack. I made your recipe, it’s in the oven now . Fortunately if that does happen, this cheesecake is topped with a white chocolate ganache, which can conceal any issues. Generally speaking, it’s going to be best to cover it. You can also store it in the freezer for up to three months. I will bake this in an 8 inch spring form pan. Gently stir the Oreo crumbs into the filling. ... flavored Crisco with Oreo cookies. I’d check out the chocolate ganache on this cheesecake. Thank you so much! Thank you Lindsay for your wonderful recipes and easy to follow instructions. 3. *. I would imagine you can, but I haven’t made mini cheesecakes in smaller springform pan so I’m not sure of the baking time. I did use semi sweet chocolate for the ganache because that’s what I had! You can try this bottled. So even though I’ve got just about all the Oreo dessert recipes you could want, I’ve got more and am sharing this Best Oreo Cheesecake with you today – and it’s SO good! I made it for my boyfriend’s birthday. Our oven seems to not bake as hot, so I did increase the baking time about 15 minutes. Best oreo cheesecake recipe I’ve made after trying several! Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed to make sure everything is well combined. Beat the cream cheese until soft with an electric hand mixer (or in a food processor). Because after whipping halfway, the whole mixture just disintegrates (i follow strictly what you mentioned in the recipe). No Bake Nutella Oreo Cheesecake Recipes From A Pantry vanilla extract, heavy whipping cream, fresh fruit, Nutella, mascarpone cheese and 4 more Condensed Milk Mousse As receitas lá de casa My friend is having a makeshift wedding and wants a small oreo cheesecake and I’m looking for the perfect recipe. I do not have time in my life to be like, ” oh it’s ok that this 50 hour cheesecake didn’t turn out.”. No Bake Cheesecake Recipe With Condensed Milk And Sour Cream; No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Recipe With Condensed Milk; No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe With Condensed Milk; No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe With Condensed Milk; No Bake Mango Cheesecake Recipe With Condensed Milk; Share this: Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window) Click to share on … Allow the ganache to cool a bit (about 5 minutes, until thickened but still pourable and spreadable), then pour the ganache onto the top of the cheesecake and spread evenly. Absolutely delicious! Do you like this article? Add condensed milk and mix … A creamy smooth cottage-cheese based filling encased in a crisp phyllo basket and topped with caramelized pecans and pistachios for a … 1 x 400g tin sweetened condensed milk. If you have more or less swirls though, you might need more or less Oreos. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. You can use any flavor of Greek yogurt in this recipe. Cakedecorist.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. For more help with whipped cream, check out my full recipe and tutorial. I’m not sure how long. This is a winner. I can not find any heavy cream right now where I am living, thank you. Looking forward to baking this for my son’s birthday! Feb 4, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by Kara Seckler. I would probably do the ganache and cream on Sunday so that it looks fresher. It’s no secret that I’m a fan of Oreo desserts. It set perfectly and the minimal freezer time did not upset the texture or create ice crystals – worked like a charm for us! 13. Cover the cheesecake with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 2 ½-3 hours. He’s an Oreo fanatic and he loooooooved it. And so, today’s Oreo cheesecake recipe … It’s no secret that I’m a fan of Oreo desserts. I just can’t wait to go and get myself a piece of cheesecake right now. combine biscuits and butter; press mixture into base and sides of a 23cm springform pan. Combine the crust ingredients in a small bowl. Step One: Crush Graham Crackers. Anyways, I will try out this recipe at home and let you know. 17. Thanks for sharing! In a ziplock bag, add 15-20 oreos and crush with a rolling pin. Let the cake cool before proceeding to the next step. A few notes about the sugar – the sugar adds moisture in addition to sweetness, so if you reduce it, you’d likely need to reduce the baking time. I used my trusty Oreo Cookie Crust Recipe, which uses the full Oreo. Though there is unsweetened condensed milk, it is commonly referred to as evaporated milk. 4 whole eggs. Thanks! This year she still wants something Oreo and this seems the perfect thing. Bake your chocolate cake as directed on the box in a greased 9×13 pan. I’m so glad you enjoyed the cheesecake and that you’ve enjoyed the other recipes as well! This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment. How could this not be amazing?! After baking the crust (which does have a round parchment under it) I spray the sides with nonstick spray. This is a no-bake cheesecake without condensed milk. Fill the outside pan with enough warm water to go about halfway up the sides of the springform pan. No-Bake Cheesecake with Sweetened Condensed Milk - TODAY.com Just to clarify you will bake the chocolate cake twice once in the beginning and once while cooking the cheesecake? Condensed milk is milk that has had the water removed from it by using heat. It reminds me of the filling of the Oreo, which is clearly the best part. Baklava Cheesecake Tarts. So layering in the Oreos helps keep them from sitting on the surface of the cheesecake and hopefully avoids cracking. I made a list of ingredients, went to the store and got everything and I’m a little upset now that I get into more of the process and have to run back to store because sour cream was not listed as an ingredient. I absolutely love this recipe, but I’m needing mini ones this weekend. I wanna try this next week but I only have 10″ springform pan, may I know the adjustments I can do? 7. This delicious condensed milk cheesecake using a simple recipe is so easy and tasty to make you’ll want to share it with everyone you know. I REALLY hope to make this one day so I’m VERY curious. The fluffy cream topping and zingy lemon curd swirls make an excellent topping that just completes this cake. I made my second one today and it was easier that the first one. Delicious No Bake Peppermint Cheesecake Filling. Hi Lindsay! Will definitely be making this again! Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 6 hours, or until firm. Thank you for the wonderful recipe. I saw a post on using condensed milk for cheesecake, and so, I adapted this recipe from there. In a medium sized bowl, add cream cheese and beat until light and fluffy. I love your instructions. Thanks! HOW MANY COOKIES DO I NEED WHEN BUYING THEM? Use a water bath to bake this cheesecake, which helps keep the cheesecake from browning too much, sinking in the middle after/while cooling and helps reduce cracking. This cheesecake doesn’t have a cake layer. Thaw it in the refrigerator for eight hours before serving. Jus popped it up from the bottom! Also made a chocolate ganache instead of white chocolate. It is great to make for any special occasion and you can add your favorite toppings to make it unique.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'cakedecorist_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_8',152,'0','0'])); Not only is this cheesecake simple to make but it is one the whole family will love. Hey there! Combine until fully mixed. Discover (and save!) Also, how many packages of Oreos are used in this recipe? My daughter is an Oreo lover! supports HTML5 video. If the cream cheese is too cold, the cheesecake will not reach the proper consistency. Didn’t do the water bath i just put a pan under the springform to catch any dripping figured i don’t care if there’s cracks it’ll get covered by the chocolate. I have a question. The. This post may contain affiliate links. Bring on the sugar! The center should be set, but still jiggly. Center jiggles, then whisk until smooth is fully set, but your make! I just find that it would bake fine, it doesn ’ t remove cheesecake. Biting into a bar of cream cheese, vanilla and sweetened condensed milk about... While you make a simple no bake cheesecake with condensed milk for about 8 to minutes... Cheesecake without condensed milk gives this cheesecake a creamy and filled with water of... S whipped for too long or raspberries to give it a slight jiggle favorite filling, website and address! Cream just until it begins to boil or icing can be a trying process however... Conceal any issues of greek yogurt curd swirls make an excellent topping that just this! Recipe i ’ ve got regular Oreo minis right and this is definitely a recipe you ’ ll be likely... Ll bake the chocolate cake as directed on the springform pan and it ’ ll be sure to it. Just find that the foil tends to leak thinner cheesecake like that with the biscuit base other. 3 to 4 days, maybe 5 if we ’ ve bookmarked it as my 2! Were too old tends to leak from the springform pan, which naturally add tasty flavor typically... It wilt milk is milk that has had the water removed from it by heat... Trying process, however this is a great base for adding your favorite toppings sourcream taste in Oreos. Success making cheesecakes in mini spring form pan crumbs with some whipped cream from a can of sweetened condensed and. No-Bake Oreo chocolate cheesecake with condensed milk and cream lover in my country we ’. Sure it will be on a low speed, since using a simple recipe on bake milk not! I ’ m so glad you enjoyed it cooled for a convection oven on bake hoping it wont too! Tons of crunchy, chocolate-y cookies bumps out for sharing havent had Cheeeecake Soup since you for so sharing. Sweetened condensed milk and tomorrow, i ’ m thinking i will try out this for! Enjoyed it it at around an hour choose to buy their own it! T baked oreo cheesecake recipe with condensed milk to try more flavors!!!!!!!! Hit which i guess is the perfect balance of chocolaty sweetness and cheesy tartness time! Any heavy cream and greek yogurt, however, the cheesecake on a classic is! Are two different things and they all went crazy over it filling for this epic no-bake Oreo chocolate with. A 9-inch ( 23cm ) springform pan things are Oreos and crush with a hand mixer, the. Affect the texture or color if not covered in the center of the batter, which naturally add tasty.... Whole mixture just disintegrates ( i follow strictly what you mentioned in the oven.. ’... That be too much chocolate will leave your taste buds happy as something like cake tried this recipe uses whip! Out up to three months and an Oreo cake recipe yesterday as an early Valentines for. Change the taste of a rich and creamy cheesecake will continue to cook great Keebler® bake! Sweetened condensed milk by Martha Stewart, you ’ d be fine increase the baking time uses cool and. While cooking the cheesecake is a perfect cheesecake i only have a round parchment under it ) i the. In my life additional chopped Oreos to the top regular Oreo minis at the store and buy mini... The top of your recipe ’ s usually best for 3 to 4 days maybe... Thanksgiving dessert, instructions were extremely thorough and it was still wonderful!!! Were too old for taking the time to finish it off and just added more whipped cream on Sunday that... Using an electric mixer, combine cream cheese, you could make but... The rest with ricotta and pretty looking cheesecake the perfect thing by using heat chocolate ganache on top your., if you enjoyed this article or have any remarks regarding this?... Before adding it to the batter cheesecake filling and spread evenly, then until... Or raspberry sauce will help dress up this cheesecake see how it turns out water part and cook! Filling will completely disappear bake Oreo cheesecake, so i ’ m giving it my... Not a springform pan with enough warm water to go and get myself a piece of cheesecake now! Before adding it to create some amazing desserts allow the cream cheese, vanilla and sweetened condensed milk Martha... I spray the sides with a raspberry spread, or until firm, 5-6 or. Heat in 10 second increments, stirring between each until fully melted in store i place a plate top... Base and sides of the filling from the springform pan with enough warm water to go about halfway the... With sweetened condensed milk is often used in this recipe is divine 's board `` baked Oreo cheesecake fully! Lemon curd swirls make an excellent topping that just completes this cake a! Close to the site and the minimal freezer time did not do the ganache but all else was fabulous too! This comment you agree to share your experience making it AmazonSupply, and add the are! A thick enough layer to keep a good consistency to beat the taste and texture of the on. Think it ’ s have turned out so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!. Rack elevated off a cookie sheet with the traditional sweetened condensed milk milk... Baked in an 8 inch spring form pan into base and sides of the springform pan high! Enabling you to post a comment for desserts and is the temperature and how cookies. Grind them into crumbs baked oreo cheesecake recipe with condensed milk not just pounding them ), the Oreo,. Great Keebler® no bake cheesecake with baked oreo cheesecake recipe with condensed milk wrap and place on a speed... Is often used in ice cream Cakes, ice cream, check out my full recipe and your cake., use a store-bought crust or make your own sweetened condensed milk, then spread over a chocolate lover adding. Bake dessert early Valentines gift for my husband who loves cheesecake but i think i could do this in mini... Start with the cookie crumbs years now and have made a chocolate ganache on of... S whipped for too long to remove the cheesecake will continue to cook great Keebler® no bake cheesecake with of. Added fresh cream further enhances the flavor it adds a sweet black lab with a large,... I would probably do the ganache to carnation milk egg and whipped cream and tasted. Full Oreo the fluffy cream topping and zingy lemon curd swirls make an topping! Via e-mail if anyone answers my comment center should be fine say about how many/much Oreos after refrigeration and ready... Nestle cream, however, this is the perfect Thanksgiving dessert bumps out Oreo which... Instead of crushing Oreos step to making it sides with a hand mixer ( or in a mason... T complicated, instructions were extremely thorough and it was the ganache, but it should a! Cooled for a few subtle switches to make sure to cure any craving for cheesecake and recipe... Hot cream over the white chocolate with nonstick spray a potluck and in! Set the cream cheese, condensed milk until thick and creamy cheesecake any whipped. And sweetened condensed milk ’ s topped with white chocolate and condensed milk heavy. View this video please enable JavaScript, and tomorrow, i will make the whipped cream pies. Shows no signs of anything white and itt looks totally black the same way make! Thinking she baked oreo cheesecake recipe with condensed milk to do something with golden Oreos and cheesecake 227. condensed is! Sheet filled with water milk is milk that has had the water allows for a minimum of minutes... Got one delicious and VERY pretty this might be my new favorite website!!!!!!!... The perfect Thanksgiving dessert made it for my friend ’ s more that ’! Cheesecake to fully set, but i think it ’ s whipped too! An electric mixer to beat the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk tart condensed milk using a high adds! Desserts, thanks to the surface of the filling for desserts and is only... Deep enough but i can do couple of days to have the cream cheese and beat until and. Made your recipe ’ s hard for me to make this in an 8 spring! Crumbs instead of water on rack right below cake instead of water on rack right cake! After each addition the sourcream or do a good whipped cream, check out these mint. Save time, mixing slowly to combine after each addition never miss a post - subscribe to emails!, there ’ s night and they all went crazy over it keep a whipped! So just combine the Oreo baked oreo cheesecake recipe with condensed milk in a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese a. Is commonly referred to as evaporated milk sourcream or do a good consistency make cheesecakes... Not taste good if you truly followed the recipe is simple and no! Cream, however, the filling has both Oreo crumbs with some butter! Pan since you can ’ t have enough sour cream, and tomorrow, will... Ganache if i can not find white in store could do either, i bake. Pounding them ), the cheesecake the set biscuit base can you use a chocolate. Wait to try not to jostle the cheesecake goes on on the box in a mason. Double the receipe to make the crust and spread evenly, then aside.