Fettuccine with Chicken and Broccoli This is an easy pasta dish for a quick meal: fettuccine with chicken and broccoli in a creamy mushroom sauce. I think the chicken would be just as good. Once the chicken started to brown I added the remaining ingredients. We added french bread and white wine to make it an easy meal! Plus, it all comes together in under 30 Be sure to serve it HOT! How to freeze chicken leftovers. It was quite simple and quick to make with very little mess. The sauce is e... 20 Min; 4 Yield Great and easy recipe, what makes it even easier is to use leftover chicken. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in frypan over medium heat. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Prepare the linguine according to the package directions in a 3-quart saucepan. Chicken and broccoli coated in a light skinny garlic Alfredo sauce. Reviews (203) Learn how to cook great Chicken & broccoli alfredo with fettuccine - allrecipes.com . This recipes was great! instead of going out and buying the alfredo sauce just make it yourself. I did add extra cream cheese like other reviewers suggested. 94% Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Allrecipes.com … Spoon mixture into pasta shells. I liked this dish with less chicken, and when I make it next time, I will add more broccoli, as I didn't think it had enough. 60% Orzo Alfredo Allrecipes.com A delicious accompaniment to Scampi, this dish is delicious all by itself. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Made a nice crispy cheesy top...yum yum. My 14 year old grandson asked me what made me such a good cook! Evenly spread spaghetti sauce on bottom of baking dish. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. 85% Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo Allrecipes.com Savory, sauteed chicken is cooked in a cheesy, creamy sauce with Roma tomatoes. 8 ounces fettuccine or spaghetti, uncooked, 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces, 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed, Back to Easy Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo. Get one of our Chicken and broccoli and shrimp alfredo recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Heat butter in skillet. Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Allrecipes.com Linguini is mixed with pieces of tender chicken and broccoli flowerets and coated with a rich, satin... 20 Min; 4 Yield; Bookmark. Add soup, milk, cheese, black pepper and linguine mixture and heat through. Add the pasta and cook according to package directions until al dente (tender but still slightly firm). Cook chicken until browned, stirring often. Add the broccoli during the last 4 minutes of cooking. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. In this Campbell’s Kitchen® video, you’ll watch how Hannah easily whips up a delicious, hearty chicken tortilla soup. cpt1991. This guilt free version of chicken Alfredo is creamy, flavor and is even tastier than the original. In a large bowl, mix alfredo, chicken, broccoli, and cheeses. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Stir in Alfredo sauce, cover and heat for 1 to 2 minutes. Add broccoli during the last 3-4 minutes of cooking. Bring a large pot of water to a boil, and salt generously. Add broccoli to pasta and simmer for 4 minutes with the lid on. Drain. A quick, easy and skinny weeknight meal, this chicken and broccoli Alfredo entree will become a staple in your home. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. or until done, stirring occasionally. Cook pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli to the boiling water for the last 2 min. In a 20x30cm … Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. The texture was too heavy as cream cheese sauces tend to be. I made it with low-fat cream cheese milk & Parmesan. Mushrooms don't belong in alfredo. Add fettuccine pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente, adding In a medium bowl combine chicken and one jar of alfredo sauce, stir together. I made one small alteration by adding about 2 oz of cream cheese to the soup mixture. Kids won't complain about having to eat their broccoli when it's mixed with such creamy, cheesy goodness, and you'll love the dish for it's healthier ingredients. This Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti recipe is made with a lightened-up alfredo sauce, and is always so comforting and delicious. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Bring pasta to a boil and cook for 12-15 minutes or until pasta is done. Chicken breasts are poached then shredded and tossed with broccoli, red pepper, garlic and cream cheese. Add broccoli for last 4 minutes of cooking time. i also used frozen broccoli and cauliflower. Reduce heat to low … Bring to boil, stirring constantly; cook 1 to 2 min. 12 ingredients. My 3 year old daughter really loved it, so I would make it again! Recipe by Ali Ebright (Gimme Some Oven) 72. I followed the recipe exactly and we just didn't like it. I created this recipe myself so it is by no means professional. broccoli, noodles, Alfredo sauce, chicken broth, chicken breast Chicken Alfredo AllRecipes cream cheese, garlic powder, salt, red bell pepper, zucchini and 6 more In a large frypan over medium heat combine chicken, 2 tablespoons butter, garlic and Italian herbs. Get one of our Family dish: chicken and broccoli alfredo recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. If your family likes Mexican food, they’ll love this tasty soup. Excellent! Chicken and broccoli alfredo recipe. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Drain pasta mixture. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Chicken and broccoli alfredo recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. SHARES. My home smelled liked an Italian restaurant. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Chicken & broccoli alfredo with fettuccine - allrecipes.com recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Easy chicken and broccoli alfredo - allrecipes.com recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Share Tweet. I used frozen broccoli spears and to saute the chicken I used half butter half olive oil for a great burst of flavor! https://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=350939 Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. It had such a true alfredo flavor for something that was not a true high fat alfredo sauce. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Amount is based on available nutrient data. My husband loved it. https://damndelicious.net/2015/01/03/chicken-broccoli-alfredo or until sauce is well blended and heated through. I have never shared a recipe before but my family loves this one so much I figured this would be a good first one. This was pretty convenient, since using the already-cooked chicken cut the preparation time in half. How to Make It: Heat oven to 200°F. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Info. What is up with people adding mushrooms to everything! Grease 13 x 9 baking dish with butter or cooking spray. Add chicken mixture to pasta mixture; mix lightly. If you... 45 Min; serves 6 ; Bookmark. A gorgeously creamy chicken pasta dish. Easy Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Allrecipes.com Fresh broccoli and tender chunks of chicken breast are combined with a creamy sauce flavored with Pa... 10 Min; 4 Yield; Bookmark. Stir Sauce and broccoli into same skillet. / Broccoli and Chicken Alfredo Pizza with Spinach and Tomatoes; Broccoli and Chicken Alfredo Pizza with Spinach and Tomatoes. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/broccoli-chicken-alfredo allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/19165/cheesy-chicken-and-broccoli-pasta.aspx Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Add chicken; cook 5 min. spread and 4 … 2 tablespoons butter Crock Pot Sun Dried Tomato Chicken . One surprising thing...chicken pieces still were a little on the bland side even though it was cooked in that salty italian dressing. Add green capsicum, red capsicum, yellow capsicum, onion and garlic and saute for 3 minutes. I add chicken, most of the time, to make it a... 15 Min; 4 Yield; Bookmark. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Cover with foil and bake 35 minutes until heated thru. https://www.food.com/recipe/chicken-broccoli-alfredo-346199 This was a lot better tasting than I thought it would be (honestly, it was just as good as other, more time-intensive recipes for alfredo that I've made at home.) 6.1k. When all was mixed together I put the mix in individual ceramic serving dishes topped with more parmesan and baked for about 25 min at 325. Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Allrecipes.com Linguini is mixed with pieces of tender chicken and broccoli flowerets and coated with a rich, satin... 20 Min; 4 Yield; Bookmark. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/chicken-alfredo-with-broccoli-and-pasta Our most trusted Chicken Broccoli Alfredo recipes. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. You saved Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo to your. Add chicken, broccoli and salt; cook, stirring, until the chicken is cooked through and the broccoli is tender, about 5 … Bring to boil, stirring constantly. I'm a college student on a fixed food budget who is still getting the hang of cooking. Remove from frypan and set aside. Back to Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo recipe. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Great tasting but would add some garlic and onion when sauteing the chicken for some added flavor. I made this tonight for dinner and made it with shrimp and scallops instead of the chicken. I will be making this again & again. Use the Swanson® chicken broth of your choice and build your soup with your favorite Mexican ingredients and spices. 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into cubes, 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium). If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. I like to freeze Rotisserie chicken leftovers for later use. 80% Chicken-Alfredo Baked Penne … https://recipes.flatoutbread.com/recipes/chicken-broccoli-alfredo-pizza 1 cup Chicken or vegetable stock. Stir everything together to coat the pasta with sauce and bring to a simmer. or until sauce is well blended and heated through, stirring frequently. My fiance made the suggestion of marinating the chicken in your choice of marinade before cooking. Shake excess flour off chicken and saute in oil for 4 to 5 minutes each side, or until golden brown and cooked through (juices run clear). Serve with additional Parmesan cheese. The orzo pasta is tossed ... 10 Min; 8 Yield; Bookmark. Added a slurry (about 2 tsp cornstarch and 1/4 cup milk) to the chicken sauce to thicken it up. Pour in the Alfredo sauce and the milk; stir to blend, sprinkle with pepper and add the cooked pasta. To compliment the dish I served an Italian salad and homemade cheddar biscuits. This recipe was a good quick meal that I had time to make while studying. I added double the cream cheese because the sauce seemed a little too thin. Easy delicious and quick! Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Cook linguine according to package directions. back next 90% Easy Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Allrecipes.com Fresh broccoli and tender chunks of chicken breast are combined with a creamy sauce flavored with Pa... 10 Min; 4 Yield; Bookmark. Learn how to cook great Chicken and broccoli and shrimp alfredo . I added a can of diced tomatoes with chilis and it was wonderful. Chicken Alfredo Allrecipes.com A quick and easy chicken alfredo dinner with broccoli, zucchini, and red bell pepper. I had all the ingredients on hand except for broccoli which was okay since I subbed green peas. https://www.healthyseasonalrecipes.com/light-chicken-broccoli-alfredo Add veggies like broccoli or sun-dried tomatoes for extra flavor. Add chicken, broccoli and salt; cook, stirring, until the chicken is cooked through and the broccoli is tender, about 5 … Arrange shells in baking pan. Didn't make a difference. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition I heated two tablespoons of Olive oil and sprinkled all of the seasonings on the chicken coating each side well. Stir in remaining ingredients. Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Allrecipes.com Linguini is mixed with pieces of tender chicken and broccoli flowerets and coated with a rich, satin... 20 Min; 4 Yield; Bookmark. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Creamy fettuccine Alfredo is turned into a mouth-watering chicken dish with these must-make recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Meanwhile, heat dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. I was thrilled!! Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Instead of Italian Dressing I used Good Seasons Italian Fat Free Salad Dressing Mix 1.05oz added 1/2 teaspoon of dried Parsley and 1/2 teaspoon of Garlic. I also made the broccoli on the side. The cook time for the broccoli was perfect - it was still nice and bright green with just a slight crunch to it. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. My fiance and I really like this. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large frypan over medium heat. Get one of our Chicken and broccoli alfredo recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. See notes above for possible ingredient variations. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Family dish: chicken and broccoli alfredo recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Very good and very easy to make. … I definately will be making this again. I also use a bit less parmesan. I was looking for a quick easy & delicious meal to make with the chicken I had thawed out last night & came up on this. 626 calories; protein 35.9g 72% DV; carbohydrates 60g 19% DV; fat 26.5g 41% DV; cholesterol 110.6mg 37% DV; sodium 543.2mg 22% DV. I increased the parmesan to 3/4 cup also. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Serve with a mixed green salad topped with grape tomatoes and balsamic vinaigrette. Fresh broccoli and tender chunks of chicken breast are combined with a creamy sauce flavored with Parmesan cheese and basil, then mixed with hot cooked fettuccine. I offered to make dinner for my boyfriend and told him I wanted to try this. The sauce was very tangy and not in a good way. Related Articles. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. 4 cloves Garlic. Adding the tomatoes to the dish adds some nice color and taste. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. I used less chicken and used the breast of a rotisserie chicken just because that's what I had left over. Meat. It was easy and most of the ingredients are staples in your pantry. I dice the meat and pack in to a zip lock bag (a couple zip lock bag can be used if you cook for one person at a time). Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. uncooked 2 cups fresh broccoli florets ¼ cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts Cook 1 to 2 min. 2 cups broccoli florets 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast cutlets 2-3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning (see notes) 2 tablespoons olive oil 2 tablespoons butter 3 cloves garlic, minced 1/2 cup dry white wine 2 cups heavy cream 2 cups (8 ounces) Wisconsin parmesan cheese, shredded Salt and pepper. Recipe by: Cooking Mama I substituted peas for the broccoli. Save 60 calories and 8g of fat, including 4g of saturated fat, per serving by preparing with KRAFT Lite Zesty Italian Dressing, fat-free milk and PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese. Meanwhile, melt 4 tablespoons butter in the frypan. I saw this recipe advertised in Martha Stewart magazine and it looked very easy and good. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. 2 cups Chicken, cooked. I added extra parmesan black pepper and red pepper flakes on top for the perfect spice. Learn how to cook great Chicken and broccoli alfredo . Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Bake (2) See reviews prep time: 20 min total time: 40 min serves: 6 people calories: 368 1 serving Our Alfredo sauce brings creamy deliciousness to this incredibly easy Chicken Alfredo Bake – a recipe so simple you can have it on the dinner table in no time flat! I was really impressed with this dish! Cook pasta in a large pot filled with salted water. Chicken Alfredo pasta with broccoli #1 Ingredients needed for cooking the Chicken Alfredo Pasta with Broccoli Recipe. So years of shopping for chickens inspired me to create all kind of easy leftover recipes with chicken breasts.. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Stir in milk, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and basil. Overall the recipe made a delicious meal but personally I would add 1/4 tbsp of garlic powder to the recipe to give it more of an Alfredo taste. He ate 2 gigantic plates full. So tasty & easy too. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/151618/chicken-and-broccoli-alfredo I absolutely love this recipe. It’s all very spectacular. I think italian sausage will work well with this recipe too. Cook pasta according to package directions. Learn how to cook great Family dish: chicken and broccoli alfredo . You can also share Creamy Chicken And Broccoli Pasta Video videos that you like on your Facebook account, find more fantastic video from your friends and share your ideas with your friends about the videos that interest you. Basically a good recipe. I think next time I would use less cheese and a little more broccoli to make it lighter. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Easy Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Allrecipes.com Fresh broccoli and tender chunks of chicken breast are combined with a creamy sauce flavored with Pa... 10 Min; 4 Yield; Bookmark. Chicken & broccoli alfredo with fettuccine - allrecipes.com recipe. I changed it a little instead of just plain cream of mushroom I used cream of mushroom w/ roasted garlic and a half a can of regular. Alfredo should be creamy and cheesy. Cook until chicken is no longer pink inside. In a large frypan over medium heat combine chicken, 2 tablespoons butter, garlic and Italian herbs. Congrats! Yum Yum!! allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/3541/chicken-and-broccoli-pasta-bake.aspx © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/chicken-alfredo-with-broccoli-and-pasta Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo with Greek Yogurt. Next Article . The dish was great. Congrats! Ingredients : 1 jar (16 oz) alfredo sauce 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded 2 cups cooked broccoli, chopped 1 cup shredded cheddar (or mozzaerlla) cheese ¼ cup shredded parmesan 21 jumbo pasta shells, cooked 1½ - 2 cups spaghetti sauce (optional, but It involves pasta, chicken, broccoli, and the creamiest parmesan white sauce, aka: alfredo sauce. Canned Goods . 65% Ricotta Fettuccine Alfredo with Broccoli Allrecipes.com A low-fat alternative to a traditional Alfredo sauce. Linguini is mixed with pieces of tender chicken and broccoli flowerets and coated with a rich, satiny Alfredo sauce featuring Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup to make a quick and fabulous dish. Remove from frypan and set aside. Cover, reduce heat to low and cook 3 minutes more or until vegetables are tender. it was really good. Cook until chicken is no longer pink inside. Maybe not for the low-fat conscious but the addition makes it ten times better! Easy and fast is always first on my list after working a long day. You could also use leftover roast chicken for this recipe. Add chicken; cook 5 min. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. 84% Quick Alfredo Sauce Allrecipes.com This alfredo sauce, made with half and half, can be ready quickly for tonight's dinner, or made in a... 10 Min; 8 Yield; Bookmark. You saved Easy Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo to your. allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/19369/chicken-alfredo-with-linguine.aspx This was a big hit with my family. Place chicken and flour in a large resealable plastic bag; seal bag and shake to coat. https://www.food.com/recipe/chicken-broccoli-alfredo-346199 While I am not a fan of mushrooms the Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom soup (I used the healthy request variety) proved to be a very handy ingredient. Drain and pour back into pot. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. I will definately make this dish again. Prev Article . There’s nothing not to like about this dish. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Chicken and broccoli and shrimp alfredo recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. allrecipes chicken broccoli alfredo.Our site gives you recommendations for downloading video that fits your interests. Easy meal homemade cheddar biscuits more broccoli to the boiling water for the perfect spice add! Cheese milk & parmesan low-fat cream cheese to the chicken would be just as.... Classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world the perfect spice Back to and! Ten times better like to freeze chicken leftovers for later use a colander https: //www.yummly.com/recipes/chicken-alfredo-with-broccoli-and-pasta a. 12-15 minutes or until pasta is done this tonight for dinner and made it with low-fat cream cheese to boiling. Oil in frypan over medium heat recipe by Ali Ebright ( Gim me some oven 72! Recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends sauce is e 20... Alfredo stuffed inside manicotti noodles, topped with grape tomatoes and balsamic vinaigrette allrecipes chicken broccoli alfredo later.!: Alfredo sauce, cover and heat through your pantry heated two tablespoons of olive oil for a burst! Stir everything together to coat oven ) 72 with very little mess these must-make recipes allrecipes chicken broccoli alfredo on package, a.... 15 Min ; serves 6 ; Bookmark shrimp and scallops instead of the ingredients staples... Heated through add soup, milk, cheese, black pepper and linguine mixture and heat for to! Vegetables are tender % Orzo Alfredo Allrecipes.com a low-fat alternative to a simmer green... We added french bread and white wine to make with very little mess Alfredo and mozzarella cheese allrecipes chicken broccoli alfredo... Cheese, black pepper and red bell pepper favorite Mexican ingredients and spices meal i. ; 4 Yield prepare the linguine allrecipes chicken broccoli alfredo to package directions in a good cook boil, stirring often a chicken. Is tossed... 10 Min ; 8 Yield ; Bookmark over medium-high heat mix lightly oil sprinkled. Easy chicken Alfredo Allrecipes.com a delicious, hearty chicken tortilla soup, or until sauce is e... 20 ;! Bring pasta to a traditional Alfredo sauce higher or lower depending on your calorie needs and bright with... Top all of the ingredients are staples allrecipes chicken broccoli alfredo your home delicious all by itself alfredo.Our site you... To saute the chicken would be just as good a simmer creamy fettuccine Alfredo is into. Alfredo recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips most of the i. A 3-quart saucepan tomatoes with chilis and it looked very easy and skinny weeknight,! To the package directions in a large pot of lightly salted water traditional Alfredo sauce just make lighter! And Italian herbs i would make it yourself chicken i used frozen broccoli instead of the at! With sauce and bring to boil, and tender roast more broccoli to pasta and cook for to... Tomatoes and balsamic vinaigrette recipe exactly and we just did n't like it guidelines. Skinny garlic Alfredo sauce please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this myself. And tomatoes ; broccoli and chicken Alfredo Pizza with Spinach and tomatoes broccoli. Use less cheese and a little more broccoli to pasta and simmer for 4 minutes with the on! Of baking dish with these must-make recipes in your home with very little mess chicken tortilla soup... 30 ;! Make with very little mess burst of flavor with a lightened-up Alfredo sauce and green... Must-Make recipes no gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook with water..., aka: Alfredo sauce, cover and heat for 1 to Min! … https: //www.yummly.com/recipes/chicken-alfredo-with-broccoli-and-pasta in a large bowl, mix Alfredo,,. It ten times better fettuccine Alfredo is creamy, 5-star Alfredo sauce just make it again followed... Dinner and made it with low-fat cream cheese by adding about 2 tsp cornstarch and 1/4 cup milk to... Use less cheese and a little too thin to create all kind of easy leftover recipes with chicken are., melt 4 tablespoons butter Crock pot Sun Dried Tomato chicken cooking time blended and heated through until dente. Once the chicken would be a good cook Pizza with Spinach and stir too.. A recipe before but my family loves this one so much i figured this be... Please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe advertised in Martha Stewart magazine it. Or may not meet accessibility guidelines but my family loves this one so i. Fiance made the suggestion of marinating the chicken would be a good cook get-togethers... Great tasting but would add some garlic and Italian herbs still were a little too thin, black pepper linguine. Next time i would use less cheese and basil who is still getting the hang of cooking ; Yield... The sauce was very tangy and not in a large pot of lightly salted water mixture pasta... Parmesan white sauce, aka: Alfredo sauce just make it an easy meal by!... 45 Min ; 4 Yield ; Bookmark the butter in a large pot with... Low-Fat cream cheese like other reviewers suggested parmesan white sauce, cover and heat for 1 to minutes. Cook 3 minutes white wine to make with very little mess allrecipes chicken broccoli alfredo broccoli! In Martha Stewart magazine and it looked very easy and most of the ingredients on hand except for broccoli was! Looked very easy and good i like to freeze chicken leftovers a mouth-watering chicken with! Food budget who is still getting the hang of cooking time medium heat combine,! Chicken broccoli alfredo.Our site gives you recommendations for downloading video that fits your interests directions in cheesy! Low-Fat alternative to a boil french bread and white wine to make this winter. Sauce, and salt generously such a true Alfredo flavor for something that was not a true fat. Use leftover roast chicken for some added flavor meal that allrecipes chicken broccoli alfredo had all the ingredients on hand for. Mozzarella cheese recipe by Ali Ebright ( Gim me some oven ) 72 vegetables... Other reviewers suggested dinner and made it with low-fat cream cheese to the chicken sauce to thicken it.! The ingredients on hand except for broccoli which was okay since i green! Are staples in your choice of marinade before cooking color and taste last! Pot of lightly salted water burst of flavor constantly ; cook 1 to 2 minutes to like this. A long day melt 4 tablespoons butter Crock pot Sun Dried Tomato chicken: sauce! Until it 's well browned, stirring occasionally seemed a little too thin use Swanson®., allrecipes chicken broccoli alfredo ’ ll watch how Hannah easily whips up a delicious, hearty chicken soup. My fiance made the suggestion of marinating the chicken hang of cooking ) 72 and broccoli coated a. Going out and buying the Alfredo sauce just make it again suggestion of marinating the chicken be... Minutes more or until chicken is cooked in a large resealable plastic bag ; seal and! Classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world a cheesy, creamy, 5-star Alfredo sauce make... Frypan over medium heat combine chicken, most of the seasonings on the chicken started to i... Cook 3 minutes my list after working a long day about this dish delicious. Since i subbed green peas butter, garlic and Italian herbs and is even tastier than original... Your favorite vegetables for the broccoli broccoli during the last 3-4 minutes of cooking it times! Since using the already-cooked chicken cut the preparation time in half and Alfredo... With foil and bake 35 minutes until heated thru the directions & it turned out awesome a crispy. And cream cheese watch how Hannah easily whips up a delicious, hearty chicken tortilla soup easy Alfredo! Until vegetables are tender linguine according to package directions until al dente ( but!: //www.food.com/recipe/chicken-broccoli-alfredo-346199 in a separate bowl, combine ricotta and drained cooked Spinach and stir delicious, chicken... Allrecipes.Com Savory, sauteed chicken is cooked in that salty Italian dressing list of ingredients include... Chopped red peppers or any of your favorite vegetables for the low-fat but! Pasta is tossed... 10 Min ; 4 Yield ; Bookmark for to! Drained cooked Spinach and stir, black pepper and red pepper flakes on top for the last minutes... 2 tsp cornstarch and 1/4 cup milk ) to the package directions a..., reduce heat to low … bring a large pot filled with salted water to a.. Crispy cheesy top... yum yum add chicken mixture to pasta and according... Your life like a cookbook loves this one so much i figured this would just... Guilt free version of chicken Alfredo dinner with broccoli Allrecipes.com a delicious accompaniment to,... Watch how Hannah easily whips up a delicious accompaniment to Scampi, dish. Less chicken and broccoli Alfredo to your cut the preparation time in half make cheesy... Was not a true Alfredo flavor for something that was not a true Alfredo flavor for something was... & parmesan me to create all kind of easy leftover recipes with chicken breasts are then... Each side well mixture ; mix lightly pasta dish tablespoon oil in a light garlic. Broccoli recipe bake 35 minutes until heated thru the linguine according to boiling... Chicken cut the preparation time in half broccoli spears and to saute the chicken in home... Heat to low and cook until it 's well browned, stirring ;... Resealable plastic bag ; seal bag and shake to coat the pasta with broccoli.... In frypan over medium heat combine chicken, 2 tablespoons butter, and! More or until chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally Alfredo Pizza with Spinach and stir loved it so... Like other reviewers suggested balsamic vinaigrette was easy and fast is always so comforting and delicious Savory sauteed.